- Select size
- Select quantity
- Select Embroidery if required and go to Personalise after adding to cart.
- Continue until you have selected all the items you need.
- When finished or at any time Click VIEW CART.
- At this stage you can view and change quantity of the items in your cart .
- When finished click Checkout and enter all the details requested.
- Submit the order.
If you expect to deliver outside the UK, please call us on +44 (0) 845 0089 1988 or email us at email@example.com, we will get back to you with a shipping quote. Thank you for choosing Pegasus Textiles.
Should you have any further questions or requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0) 845 009 1988. We will get back to you within 24 hours.
Other ordering options
Order lines are open 10.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday. Orders placed (via phone or online) by 2 pm for next day delivery (UK Mainland ONLY) subject to stock availability.
Pegasus World, Pegasus House, Logic Leeds, Leeds LS15 0BF.
Methods of payment
We accept payment by:
- Debit and credit cards - (Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Maestro)
- Bank or Building Society draft
- Postal Order
We guarantee the quality of materials used and the standard of workmanship. If any product does not meet with your expectations, please return it to us within 10 days and we will exchange or give a full refund - whichever you prefer. We will also be happy to refund the delivery charge (if one was taken) if the return is the result of our error. Our guarantee is in addition to your statutory rights. All merchandise is subject to stock availability. We reserve the right to change specifications and prices without prior notice. Please note a re-delivery charge may apply if swapping sizes or exchange items is at your request.
General Policy for Returns:
- Goods in accordance with the contract should not be returned without notifying Pegasus World. You will be issued an authorisation and a return number from our customer services team on 0845 009 1988 or via e-mail at email@example.com
- All returns must have a valid return number and have a completed Collections & Return Notice issued by Pegasus with the goods to ensure we have an audit trail of your request and can track the return back to your account. Anything returned without this may result in no credit being issued.
- Returns will only be accepted within 10 days of delivery (this does not include any specially returned catalogue products – see below for returns of catalogue products).
- Goods must be returned in “as new” condition, unused and in the original packaging, which must also be undamaged and “as new”.
- You will be liable for any costs associated with returning the goods to us (except in the case of it being our error). If you ask us to collect the goods, we will notify the cost of collection to you when the Return Number is issued and will be deducted from the value of the goods prior to any credit, refund or exchange being issued.
- You are able to arrange a return to us via your own methods but you must still obtain a Return Number from our customer services and we recommend that you use a signed for service and obtain appropriate carriage insurance.
- Please note that you are liable for any damages incurred which will be deducted from the value of the goods prior to a refund, credit or exchange being issued.
- Goods can be brought back to our warehouse/sales offices and so would not be subject to a collection fee.
- Proof of purchase will be required for any returns.
Goods supplied by us in error:
- For goods supplied by us in error, we will arrange free collection on a specified collection date. We reserve the right to charge a collection fee if the goods are not available on the agreed collection date.
- We reserve the right to not deliver replacement items.
We also reserve the right to charge for goods that:
- Are not returned
- Are returned in a used condition
- Are not returned in the original manufacturers packaging or are damaged in some way
- It is very important that you obtain a valid Return Number from us before goods are returned as we reserve the right to dispose of goods sent to us without a valid Return Number and you will not be credited with the value of the goods.
Incorrectly ordered goods must be returned in as new condition complete with the original manufacturers packaging at the buyers expense and a cancellation/handling charge may be made
Non stock & Catalogue items (special non stock items ordered by customer)
- Returns will be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee plus the relevant collection fee dependent upon the method of return, as detailed above.
Bespoke Order Items (items manufactured or produced to your specific requirements such as printed or customised)
1. We do not accept returns on bespoke order items. Bespoke, specially obtained, extended lead time products and non-stocked products are supplied on a strictly non-returnable basis. (*non stock items can be returned on full agreement with the manufacturer concerned with payment of any re-stocking charges).
For help with items damaged on delivery:
- Call or email Customer Services (you may be asked to provide a photo of the goods in question) immediately on receipt of delivery and within 24 hours.
- If convenient you can also bring the goods back to our warehouse/sales office but must notify us within 24 hours as above.
- We reserve the right to reject claims if not notified within 24 hours.
Items under warranty
- Please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty.
Manufacturers covering the items warranty dictate the service arrangements. Pegasus World will aim to ensure the procedure is handled quickly and efficiently. For return or exchange, please send the items back to:
Pegasus World Ltd